Dear Valued Customers and Friends,
The last several weeks have brought unprecedented challenges and changes to all of everyone’s lives, and the team at BlueBird is no exception. As we all learn how to navigate through this difficult time, BlueBird will continue to place the health and safety of our customers, employees and the community at the forefront of everything we do. We understand that our construction business is deemed essential under the latest state orders regarding the closure of businesses and we are therefore able to maintain operations and will remain open.
FOR BLUEBIRD CUSTOMERS WITH PENDING PROJECTS (WHETHER ORDERED OR READY FOR INSTALL):
We recognize that many of our customers have projects underway and require our services for the safety and comfort of their homes. We will continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our teams and the well-being of our customers while providing these services. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- All of our team members have been trained to uphold safe hygiene practices under the current guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes washing or disinfecting our hands prior to entering your home and continually throughout the install process.
- Our installers are equipped with the proper equipment including masks as required by OSHA.
- During installation, we will continue to follow social distancing guidelines and will make every effort to maintain a safe distance from anyone at your home during the installation.
- We are more vigilant in how we clean up in your home. We will diligently wipe any areas in which we come into contact with, including, the areas around our install, any other surfaces we may touch and will do so using disinfectant wipes and other cleaning products.
- We will continue to enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
FOR CUSTOMERS INTERESTED IN PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS:
As stated above, we are still open and available to discuss your needs! In the interest of the safety of our teams, our customers and the public, we have closed our showrooms and have modified our in-home consultation procedures. We are moving all of our in-home design and consultation presentations to a virtual meeting method. If you have a computer or tablet, a tape measure, and 30 minutes of time to connect with one of our designers, we remain able to provide you with a free price quote. If you do not have a computer or tablet, please reach out to our staff and we will work with you to find an alternative solution.
It is our hope to keep as many of our staff working as possible, therefore we are offering some tremendous promotions. Whether you are at home and have found yourself with some time to think about window or door replacements, handyman services or siding installation, or whether you have been thinking about making an upgrade to your home for months, now is the time! Please book a virtual appointment by calling 303-810-2888.
The BlueBird team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to provide you our services and we appreciate your continued trust in us as we all navigate these times together.
BlueBird Windows & Doors